What Type of Traveler are You?
We love dogs! We're happy to invite you and your pet to stay with us here at all our lodging properties.
We've outlined some rules we all follow to ensure everyone's health and safety. Check out our Pet-Friendly page to learn more.
Groups & Tours
We welcome groups to our properties during both the winter and summer. From exclusive group lodging in the winter to discounted rates for your group in the summer, we're happy to accommodate groups of many sizes for your trip to West Yellowstone.
- Pool and Spa
- Fitness Center
- Continental Breakfast
- Activity Planning Assistance
Winter in Yellowstone
For folks looking for a truly unique view of Yellowstone, winter is the time to visit! With the North Entrance being the only entrance open to vehicles, public facilities and visitor centers closed, and the majority of the roads covered in snow - Yellowstone truly is America's Wonderland. Book your stay with us and enjoy winter activities like:
- Riding in a comfortable, warm snow coach to visit Old Faithful and see wildlife
- Cross-country skiing and snowshoeing
Stay on both sides of Yellowstone
Deciding which side of the park suits you best is easy - either way you're going to have the time of your life! West Yellowstone is the closest entrance to Old Faithful so if that's your main destination it's an easy choice. Cody is about 90 minutes drive from the East entrance to Yellowstone so you'll have time to get to know the park and see sites along the way.
- Lodging at Yellowstone has three hotels to choose from in West Yellowstone and one in Cody
- All our properties have friendly staff, clean comfortable rooms, and 24-hour desk support
- Great family-friendly amenities including family suites, large pools, and complimentary breakfast